Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03881 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,693,399 Franc (Rp 69,402,967) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)