Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,306,683 Franc (₩2,380,073) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)