Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,510,751 Franc (₩4,929,978) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)