Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,453,847 Franc (₩4,776,445) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)