Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.661 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,883,097 Franc (113,028 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)