Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.790 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,202,899 Franc ($7,874) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)