Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 675 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 449.613 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,505,851 Franc (NZ$5,573) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)