Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 647 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 427.901 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,368,582 Franc (NZ$5,535) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)