Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 573 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 385.055 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,648,089 Franc (NZ$9,474) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)