Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.383 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,641,002 Franc (Taka 257,078) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)