Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.542 XOF / MDL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,274,521 Franc (40,407 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)