Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.832 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,184,143 Franc (18,551 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)