Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.315 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,474,773 Franc (23,293 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)