Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 162.456 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,406,827 Franc (S/. 14,815) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)