Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.495 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,390,570 Franc (S/. 13,622) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)