Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 162.407 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,740,317 Franc (S/. 10,716) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)