Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.462 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,331,708 Franc (Mex$ 43,717) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)