Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.308 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 833,430 Franc (Mex$ 25,796) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)