Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,302,865 Franc (CH$1,380,688) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)