Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,485,549 Franc (CH$1,605,055) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)