Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.185 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 726,070 Franc (Mex$ 25,761) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)