Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.820 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,924,016 Franc (元34,473) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)