Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.039 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,361,859 Franc (元15,295) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (42 minutes ago)