Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 179.078 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,312,213 Franc (S/. 7,328) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)