Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.378 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,018,226 Franc (¥561,268) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)