Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.119 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,000,509 Franc (¥976,883) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)