Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.057 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,333,448 Franc (¥856,946) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)