Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.933 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,086,439 Franc (¥1,031,176) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,770,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)