Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.361 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,985,693 Franc (¥556,935) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)