Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.285 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,906,578 Franc (¥550,017) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (19 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)