Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.306 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,029,335 Franc (117,264 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)