Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.141 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,133,931 Franc (66,151 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)