Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.083 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,133,210 Franc (124,871 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)