Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.771 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 821,563 Franc (46,232 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)