Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.661 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,858,718 Franc (111,564 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 2 hours ago)