Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.181 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,217,530 Franc (70,863 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)