Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.505 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,708,559 Franc (87,595₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (32 minutes ago)