Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.613 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 968,356 Franc (42,822₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)