Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.359 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,442,730 Franc (руб 139,280) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)