Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.368 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,139,845 Franc (руб 109,936) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)