Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.914 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,570,533 Franc (元30,633) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)