Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.570 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,036,241 Franc (元11,441) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)