Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.716 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,418,404 Franc (руб 162,744) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)