Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.171 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,400,298 Franc (руб 152,680) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)