Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.864 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 875,478 Franc (руб 80,585) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)