Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 437.771 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,140,628 Franc (C$7,174) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)