Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 435.713 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,918,858 Franc (C$8,994) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (40 minutes ago)