Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 453.535 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,927,173 Franc (C$4,249) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (33 minutes ago)