Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 733 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 601.980 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,806,079 Franc ($3,000) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)