Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 900 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,891,052 Franc ($7,062) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)