Cost of living comparison between Charlotte, North Carolina, United States and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 617.300 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,804,825 Franc ($4,544) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)