Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 532.930 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 30% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,711,703 Franc ($8,841) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)