Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 562.330 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 31% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,981,113 Franc ($8,858) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)