Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 558.260 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,513,989 Franc ($8,086) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)