Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.330 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,074,219 Franc ($7,639) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)