Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 162.594 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,322,454 Franc (R$ 14,284) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)