Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,593,387 Franc (€2,438) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (39 minutes ago)