Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.875 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,610,425 Franc (€2,440) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (29 minutes ago)