Cost of living comparison between Changzhou, China and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.567 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,108,017 Franc (元12,511) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)