Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48924 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,221,238 Franc (₩8,628,241) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)