Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.529 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,552,974 Franc (₩4,821,855) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)