Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.500 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,692,280 Franc (₩7,381,788) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (44 minutes ago)