Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48684 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,745,523 Franc (₩7,693,484) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$10,000 (40 minutes ago)