Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,795,685 Franc (₩3,352,783) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)