Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49863 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,053,052 Franc (₩8,128,446) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)