Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.029 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,630,229 Franc (95,734 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (37 minutes ago)