Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.042 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 784,628 Franc (46,041 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)