Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.584 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,159,093 Franc (元12,796) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)