Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.338 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,003,766 Franc (元23,759) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)