Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.676 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,769,977 Franc (元21,409) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)