Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.803 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,922,436 Franc (₨331,269) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Liverpool costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)