Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.983 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,347,004 Franc (138,196 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)