Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.604 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,167,234 Franc (123,114 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)