Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.696 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,398,069 Franc (79,006 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)