Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.101 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 617,080 Franc (Mex$ 19,841) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (32 minutes ago)