Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.320 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,075,864 Franc ($5,559) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (28 minutes ago)