Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 566.450 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,787,253 Franc ($4,921) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)