Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,521,754 Franc ($4,577) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cadiz costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)