Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.218 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,046,717 Franc (Php182,442) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (30 minutes ago)