Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.317 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,955,197 Franc (Php189,508) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)