Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.389 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,506,621 Franc (Php121,608) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)