Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.919 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,205,434 Franc (€6,451) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (24 minutes ago)