Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.300 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,780,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,741,459 Franc (R$ 15,911) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)