Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.811 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,639,343 Franc (R$ 15,012) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)