Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.098 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,569,426 Franc (R$ 7,883) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)