Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,366,186 Franc (€2,051) in Catania.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)