Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 208.029 XOF / XCD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,655,949 Franc (EC$17,574) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)