Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.053 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,472,461 Franc (R$ 7,588) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)