Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 162.594 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,821,445 Franc (R$ 11,202) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)