Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.172 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,039,906 Franc (R$ 11,579) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)