Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.216 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,920,663 Franc (R$ 11,088) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)