Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 650.849 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,995,630 Franc (€4,603) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (39 minutes ago)