Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.456 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,125,009 Franc (18,306 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)