Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.866 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,850,260 Franc (31,975 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (38 minutes ago)