Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.620 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,367,477 Franc (22,192 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (30 minutes ago)