Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.259 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,311,726 Franc (R$ 13,116) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)