Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Spain and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 658.596 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,334,810 Franc (€2,027) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)