Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 683.193 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,649,013 Franc (€3,877) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)