Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.283 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,480,696 Franc (€3,786) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)