Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.550 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,840,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,642,061 Franc (€4,030) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)