Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20788 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,316,350 Franc (COL$6,332,150) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)