Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18642 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,805,504 Franc (COL$9,684,946) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 2 hours ago)