Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20227 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,066,995 Franc (COL$5,275,115) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)