Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 756.632 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,589,295 Franc (£3,422) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)